Business Services / Nebraska Exchange
Take a look at the Nebraska Exchange to see more!
Services Provided on the Nebraska Early Childhood Exchange:
- Classroom Resources – Explore learning activities and curriculum ideas
- Cost-Saving Programs – Purchase discounts on classroom materials, office supplies, and food services at 20-50% off the list price
- Marketing Resources – Create customized, professional marketing materials that are specific to your organization
- Administrative Support – Access to human resources forms and information, fiscal services, as well as policy and procedure templates
- Message Boards – Network and connect with like-minded professionals and experts
Membership to the Nebraska Early Childhood Exchange is available to all child care provider in the state including in-home care centers, preschools, and large child care centers. Scholarships for access to Nebraska Exchange services are available to qualifying providers; Our marketing team can help you learn more about scholarships. Reach out to us if you would like to learn more about a membership to the Nebraska Early Childhood Exchange. Contact our Marketing Team at 531-301-3021 or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. In-person meetings and training available upon request.