Through the Licensing Toolkit, NECC provides materials, guidance, and support to help unlicensed and potential providers fulfill state licensing requirements, meet health and safety standards, and become part of a professional network for family child care business owners.
- Comprehensive Licensing Guidebook with state licensing application materials
- Health and Safety supplies required for licensing
- Quality enhancement materials such as developmentally appropriate toys and picture books aligned with Nebraska’s Early Learning Guidelines and Family Child Care Environmental Rating Scales
- Resources for enhancing health and safety practices, information on state-required professional development, and community connections for families and programs
- Mentorship providing programs with guidance and support in the licensing process
NECC Toolkit Orientation:
Are you considering a career as a family child care business owner, or are you an existing family child care program seeking to receive a state child care license?
Monthly Toolkit Orientations are held on the last Wednesday of each month from 6:00 – 7:30 PM at NECC: 3200 N. 30th Street, Suite 200, Omaha, NE 68111
RSVP to Michelle Swanson, Quality Assurance Manager at NECC
(531) 999-3939 or email@example.com