Wonderschool in Nebraska
Wonderschool and NECC
Together, Wonderschool and NECC will provide existing and aspiring providers with the technology, curriculum, mentorship, and resources necessary to run a successful family child care program. Through these efforts, NECC and Wonderschool aim to increase the number of quality, affordable child care programs across the state, including in rural areas.
What is Wonderschool?
Wonderschool is an ever-growing network of modern early education programs. It combines engaged teachers and thoughtful education with the warmth of an in-home program, while maintaining standards that go above and beyond state requirements. By providing dedicated support, technology, training, mentorship, and community, Wonderschool lets teachers focus on what they do best — teaching — and allows them to earn a sustainable living in the field they love.
What can becoming a member of the Wonderschool network do for you?
This new and exciting partnership brings Wonderschool’s technology platform to Nebraska communities, coupled with business training and mentorship provided by the NECC team. In our first year together, we will focus on providers in Omaha with the ultimate goal of reaching rural providers across the state.
- Program and Space Design: We will match you with a mentor who can speak with you directly about your program goals and consult with you on different opportunities for how to revamp your care and learning environment.
- Business Consulting: We will help you figure out important business decisions, such as setting tuition rates and policies and developing a parent handbook and contract.
- Marketing: We provide you with a website that is optimized for search engine results and tools to get you leads. We also provide you coaching and support to carry out your own marketing based on best practices.
- Tools to manage administration, billing and payments, and more: We automate billing and payments and give you tools to more easily manage administrative aspects of running a program
- Mentorship, quality assessment, and ongoing professional development: Wonderschool vets every program that is part of the platform and requires that each program offers an enriching and developmentally appropriate program. We provide access to mentors and onging professional development and training.
- Growth Strategy: We will provide you tools and resources to grow your program, including support if you want to apply for a larger license.
- Community: All Wonderschool partners are part of a community of educators and child care providers who support each other with ideas, encouragement, and inspiration.
To join, our contract is 2 years – providers must agree to follow our Quality and Safety Promise and we have a 10% revenue share on all families that join after the contract is signed.
Current or aspiring family child care providers interested in working with NECC and Wonderschool can apply by emailing us at email@example.com