Make sure your contract supports your relationship with customers and ensures the safety and financial wellbeing of your business.
Understanding and Enforcing Nebraska Policies and Codes
Your relationship with your clients is a partnership; make sure they have everything they need to know and expectations are clear.
Marketing Tools and Tips
Celebrate what makes your business unique and help communicate that to potential customers.
Managing risk means being prepared for emergencies and taking the proper precautions to keep children and your business safe.
Taxes and Record Keeping
Make life easy by being ready for anything tax season might throw your way.
Understand your primary streams of income and expenses so you can paint a clear picture of your budget.
Maximize your income by decreasing your tax liability and making the time-space percentage a breeze.
Keep your business running smoothly and create a savings plan for long-term success.
Network of Support
Create lasting, supportive bonds with your colleagues in family child care.
Now Enrolling Spring 2023
You’ve helped them grow. Now it’s your business’ turn.
Inquire today for our Spring 2023 cohort!
- 10 weekly classes beginning in February
- Attendees can register for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evening class
- Classes are offered virtually via Zoom, and take place from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Graduates will receive $450 upon completion and 30 hours of license-approved training
Les has ayudado a crecer. Ahora es el turno de tu negocio.
¡Solicite hoy mismo nuestra clase de español de primavera 2023!
- 10 clases semanales a partir del 7 de febrero – 11 de abril
- Las clases se ofrecen virtualmente a través de Zoom, y tienen lugar los martes por la tarde de 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Los graduados recibirán $450 al terminar y 30 horas de entrenamiento aprobado por la licencia
Business Training Series Files
If you are already enrolled in NECC’s Business Training Series, you can access your documents here.